Do you know Thermocol is 100% recyclable? 🤔
Recycling thermocol, also known as expanded polystyrene (EPS), is crucial for several environmental and economic reasons. Thermocol is a lightweight, versatile material commonly used in packaging and insulation, but its disposal poses a significant environmental threat. When thermocol is not recycled, it often ends up in landfills, where it can take hundreds of years to decompose, releasing harmful chemicals in the process.
Here is how you can recycle thermocol waste with us
1. Store it separately from other dry and wet waste.
2. Make sure it is clean of any debris, nails or stickers and is completely dry.
3. Send us a collection request via whatsapp on 9321625713 along with pickup address and a picture of Thermocol waste(Flip to see type of thermocol waste accepted)
4. It will be collected within 5-7 working days
5. Thermocol Recycling initiative is supported bySupreme Petrochem limited and Indian Centre for Plastics in the Environment